Purpose of this policy:
Thea Pharma Inc. (“Thea Pharma” or “We”) respect the personal information of the users of the Website, in compliance with the laws protecting your personal data.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.theapharmainc.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Thea Pharma Inc. or any third party (including our affiliates); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Privacy.US@theapharma.com.
Information voluntarily provided by users:
Personal information includes all information by which you may be personally identified, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. Examples of this information may include but is not limited to your first name, last name, email address, phone number, home address, and age. We also collect information that is about you but individually does not identify you, as well as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
The personal information we collect is necessary for us to provide our services and content to you and to send you additional information about our Website and services.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Use and disclosure of your personal information:
If you provide personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, or other personal information, you agree that we may contact you to reply to your request and, if necessary, to provide services or information that we believe may be of interest to you (“assigned purpose”). However, you can waive this service at any time.
Any personal data provided will be used by Thea Pharma in accordance with the assigned purpose.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- To TriNet, as Thea Pharma Inc.’s Professional Employer Organization (PEO), for the purpose of job applications and inquiries and will use that information to fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided (i.e., if provided for a job application, the information may be used to contact you regarding the status of that job).
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Thea Pharma Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Thea Pharma about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Thea Pharma, our customers, or others.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information:
You can access, correct, and delete your personal information by calling our office at 833-838-4028 or writing to us at Thea Pharma Inc., 420 Bedford Street, Suite 150, Lexington, MA 02420.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Privacy.US@theapharma.com or write us at: 420 Bedford Street, Suite 150, Lexington, MA 02420.
Thea Pharma Inc.
420 Bedford Street, Suite 150
Lexington, MA 02420